Contract - 2396
Electrical Engineer very knowledgeable with Arc Flash, contract for a 2-3 months.
Purpose is to complete a plant-wide Arc Flash update project. This would include, but not be limited to the following required knowledge and capabilities:
- Analysis of the state of change within lines compared to previous 3rd party Arc Flash work that was completed in 2013/2014 time frame.
- Review, calculate, and assign equipment to proper Arc Flash categories per NFPA Std. 70, 70B, 70E specifications, and OSHA Standards 29-CER, Part 1910 subpart S (Electrical) Standard number 1910.333.
- Determine energy levels, and the limited, restricted, prohibited, and flash boundary distances.
- Measurement and tracking of electrical circuit power from the Main Switch Gear, through the bus bar, and to each machine. Including breakers, breaker settings, cabling size, cabling length, fuses, transformers, switchboard panel boards, automatic transfer switches, and safety disconnects.
- Hand calculate Arc Flash short circuit results.
- Create, print, and apply Arc Flash labels and plastic protective covering on all required equipment.
- Update all Arc Flash one-line drawings to current equipment and line condition using completed calculations and analysis, and provide report.